When iOS 10 was released last week, a lot of people were disturbed by the new Music app. There are many changes, large and small, and many features that have been removed, altered, or hidden.
I’ve been writing a lot about this, and here’s a set of links to all the articles on this site about the iOS 10 Music app. If I post any new articles, I’ll add them to this list.
- How to Find the Shuffle and Repeat Buttons in the iOS 10 Music App
- Use Optimize Storage in iOS 10 to Automatically Clear Unplayed Music
- The Hidden Delete Song Button in the iOS 10 Music App
- How to Sort Songs in the iOS 10 Music App by Title
- Star Ratings Are Indeed Gone in iOS 10 Music App; But There’s Still a Way to Rate Your Songs
- How to Use Up Next in the iOS 10 Music App
- How to Shuffle Only Your Music in the iOS 10 Music App
- iOS 10 Music App Only Displays Lyrics for Apple Music Songs
- No More Genius in the iOS 10 Music App
- Control Music Playback from Control Center on iOS 10
- Apple Seems to Have Forgotten the Play Button in the iOS 10 Music App